We provide a wide range of professional services to meet your needs, including products and services that streamline the work from home life
At BPCS, we understand the unprecedented challenges facing businesses as everyone moves their workforces from the office to the home office. We have several very helpful applications for those who are now working remotely. This includes cloud scanning software, compact desktop multifunction printers, remote and in-home technical service, and supply fulfillment. Please reach out to us and we will do everything we can to provide the best solutions for your remote workforce with the utmost urgency.
Having the proper equipment to print, copy, and especially scan documents from home is essential to a remote business. Relying on consumer grade printers or scanners that most people have in their homes will cost a fortune in ink, will not handle large workloads, and will not integrate with many cloud-based programs such as dropbox and google drive. Our desktop multifunction printers will keep your business up and running at full speed and at a much lower cost-per-print than inkjet printers.
- Compact desktop models ideal for small and home offices
- Service and supplies included
We offer solutions that work with your print devices that are ideal for remote work with outstanding security features.
Ricoh Smart Integration Cloud allows you to scan directly to cloud storage to easily and securely collaborate and access your information from a distance.
- Cloud-based scanning software to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, etc.
- Automate data entry and extraction
- Easily access and manage files in the cloud
PaperCut allows you to track and monitor of print jobs, integrate BYOD printing, deploy print queues, or implement advanced custom job management. This gives you the ability to manage a remote print fleet.
- Track all print, scan, copy fax activity to monitor cost and efficiency
- Print to a single global queue, walk up and collect at any device
- Secure print release protects sensitive documents
- Secure your printers from unwanted use
- Get full visibility of device activity with browser-based admin tools
We want to know your needs exactly so that we can provide the perfect solution. Let us know what you want and we'll do our best to help.
We serve clients in The Greater Buffalo area, Rochester, Wyoming/Niagara/Erie Counties & all throughout Western New York.